Saturday, October 19, 2019
Online registration will open on Jan. 1st at 21:01am.
Late registration will be allowed at the Health & Fitness Expo on Friday, October 18 from 2-8:00 pm ONLY. There will be no registration allowed on Saturday, the day of the race.
Note on registration: If you are interested in signing up for our Challenge Series, then do NOT sign up for each individual event. Instead, simply sign up for the overall Challenge Series during registration. More information on our Challenge Series can be found here.
New for 2018!
Announcing our newest event, the 1-Mile! This competitive race will be timed and will offer runners and walkers an opportunity to join us for Detroit’s Marathon Weekend! Whether you’re testing your speed and strength and going all out, or just up for a one mile jog, this race is for you!
Choose Your Category
The Competitive 1-Mile will have separate categories during registration which will separate participants into different waves. For those who are not competing for prize money, just select the Open/All category. The categories include:
- Speeder (Pro/Elite)*
- Strider (Male Masters, Age 40+)
- Sprinter (Female Masters, Age 40+)
- Runner (Open/All, Age 18+)
- Harrier (Age 13-17)**
*Pro/Elite category runners will be asked to verify pace and/or projected finish time in August 2018.
**Participants age 12 and under are able to run the Kids Fun Run with a parent/guardian. Since the Competitive 1-Mile is a timed event, only participants with a valid bib on will be allowed on the course.
Our Competitive 1-Mile course is flat and fast and sure to be speedy. Starting in William G. Milliken State Park, the course has four turns and a straight-away to the finish. Click here to view the course map, or click here to view more course and event maps.
There are two options for parking:
- The Chene Parking Lot (2241 Atwater St., Detroit, MI 48207), on the corner of SW Corner of Chene and Franklin. This lot is free to all participants. However, access to this lot closes at 8:45am to secure the course (meaning access out of the lot will resume AFTER the races end).
- The Ren Cen Parking (GM Lot), on the SE Corner of Atwater and St. Antoine. This lot will be $7. This lot is available to enter and exit throughout the event.
Elite (Both Men & Women)
1st : $350
Masters Over 40+ (Both Men & Women)