Most likely, yes. But you should be aware of your admissibility to Canada. In general, people are considered to be criminally inadmissible to Canada if they were convicted of an offense in Canada or were convicted of an offense outside of Canada that is considered a crime in Canada, such as a DUI. In order to enter Canada, these people must obtain Approval of Rehabilitation or a Temporary Resident Permit at a Canadian Consulate or Embassy. You can find more information here.