Please read our guidelines carefully before registering for any event(s).
- NEW FOR 2020: Anyone participating in an international race, must have valid WHTI-compliant documentation when registering, at the Health and Fitness Expo and on race day. To see more information about what documentation is permitted click here.
- No refunds are permitted.
- All participants will have the option to purchase registration protection insurance at the time of registration for a $10 fee. With that, participants will have the option to get a full refund from Allianz, if they meet one of the qualifying reasons. More information can be found here.
- Participants unable to participate may pick up their goody bag during the expo hours.
- DOMESTIC RACES ONLY: Participants unable to pick up their own race packet may have someone else pick up their packet for them. To have someone pick up your packet, they must have a printed copy of your confirmation email.
- The deadline to register for all international races (which includes the Full Marathon, International Half-Marathon and first two legs of the Marathon Relay) is 8/24/2020 at 11:59pm ET.
- Participants may switch races. Edits to registration may be made online once registration opens until 8/24/2020 at 11:59pm ET. There is a $30 fee to change races along with any additional race fees.
- Participants may transfer their registration to another runner until 8/24/2020 at 11:59pm ET. There is a $30 fee for all transfers. Transfers can be done online once registration opens.
- NEW FOR 2020: If for some reason, a participant can no longer make it to our race weekend, they will have the option to defer their registration for the following year. Deferrals will be accepted until 9/8/2020 for a $30 fee. Following this date, participants will be able to defer for a $40 fee until Monday, 10/12/2020. After this date, deferrals will be accepted at the Health and Fitness Expo for a $50 fee.
- INTERNATIONAL ONLY: All participants MUST carry their WHTI-compliant documentation when participating on Sunday, October 18, 2020.
- NEW FOR 2020: No backpacks of any kind will be permitted during our events. This includes Camelbak and Water Packs. Anyone who chooses to participate with a backpack risks being detained at the border.
- NEW FOR 2020: Participants must be 16 years old on race day to participate in the Full Marathon. Participants must be 14 years old on race day to participate in the Half-Marathons, or Marathon Relay.