Volunteer and help over 30,000 runners, walkers and hand cyclists cross the finish line in october!
- Course Operations – Crew to set up and break down the course before and after events
- Course Monitor – This key position is responsible for being the eyes and ears of the race on the course. Monitors observe conditions on the course; including runners, spectators and traffic. Issues that need attention are addressed by the Monitors or reported to the proper race authority for resolution.
- Expo Registration and Pick Up – Distribute numbers and t-shirts to participants
- Finish Chutes – Assist runners with medals and blankets
- Finish Line Operations – Assist with set up and break down of finish areas
- Food Distribution – Assist in organization and distribution of refreshments to runners
- Information Booths – Answer questions from participants, volunteers and spectators
- Shuttle Buses – Assist relay runners with locating, loading and exiting buses
- Start Line Operations – Help distribute signage, assist in crowd direction and control, and clean-up. No heavy lifting
- Goodie Bag Stuffing – Help stuff product and print information into runner bags the weekend prior to race day.
- Any Way I Can – Help with any areas that need assistance
- And many more…
- Opportunity to meet new people
- Free smiles from the race participants
- Free t-shirt
- Looks good on your college application
- Invite to a post-race Volunteer Thank You Party
For more information, contact Alexandra Sherbow at email@example.com or at 313-222-5112.