We are proud to announce this year’s shirt design! Modeled by our own Marathon Staff, this year’s shirt draws design inspiration from the City of Detroit’s flag!
Check out some more information about this year’s shirt below!
- Each event has a unique shirt, showcasing the distance and name of the event!
- All shirts will be long-sleeved.
- Each shirt is from New Balance and made of a technical, dry-fit fabric (Kids Fun Run shirts will be a cotton blend).
- Shirts are gender-specific sizing, each with a crewneck cut.
- 5K and Kids Fun Run shirts are a light, heathered blue. Full Marathon, Half-Marathon and Relay shirts are a dark, heathered blue.
- Worried that you chose the wrong size during registration? No worries! You can either change your shirt size now by editing your registration here or exchanging your shirt after you receive it. We’ll be offering a shirt exchange and more information about this will be shared closer to race day!
- Not a fan of the shirt? Here’s an article with pictures of 100 happy dogs which will hopefully brighten your day!